SABR Women’s Leagues
Each year, the Soccer Association of Boca Raton (SABR) offers a Spring League (11 v 11, 12 game season) and Fall League (7 v 7, 10 game season) for women 18 and over. Typically, games are played on Wednesday nights starting around 6:30pm. As a recreational program, we encourage playing for fun and camaraderie. There are players in the league that played soccer in college and players in the league that have never played at all. We welcome any women to come out and check us out! The Laws of the Game apply, but slide tackling is prohibited.
SPRING LEAGUE BEGAN ON 3/3/21. We have two options to register for the remaining games of the season:
- Pro-Rated Fee for Remaining Games ($60 including shirt, not including insurance or processing fees)
- REGISTER FOR WOMENS 18+ SPRING LEAGUE PRORATED SEASON HERE: SABR Womens Spring League Prorated Season
- Once you register, you will be placed on a team before the next game. There are no refunds.
- 3-Game Passes during our Spring Season ($25, not including shirt, insurance, or processing fees)
- REGISTER FOR WOMENS 18+ SPRING LEAGUE 3-GAME PASS HERE: SABR Womens Spring League 3-Game Pass
- You can purchase 1 to 4 3-Game Passes at any time during the Season.
- You can play 2 games per night, which counts for 2 of your 3 games, or you can spread the games out over the entire season. There are no refunds.
Womens 18+ Spring 11v11 Games are played on Wednesdays in Boca Raton, with games starting at 6:30pm and 8:00 pm. The last game is on May 19, 2021.
Please read through the first page of the Registration page for more information, including League Costs & Details.
The 7v7 Fall League registration starts in August 2021.
SABR also offers a weekly Womens Pickup game throughout the year. Pickup is a great way to practice, have fun, and stay in shape in the off-season!
Contact Us for all inquiries or to be added to our email list.
Call the Field Hotline for real-time updates on field status during rainy season: 561-367-7068